Facebook Feed

Live feed from our Facebook page.

Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

This message is only visible to admins:
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.

Error: The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication.
Type: OAuthException
Click here to Troubleshoot.

Good news! Meg has gone to her new home. Thanks to everyone who asked about her. ... See MoreSee Less

Good news!  Meg has gone to her new home.  Thanks to everyone who asked about her.

Comment on Facebook

my lovely meg ,so pleased I have her xx

Image attachmentImage attachment

Comment on Facebook

The irony of it is, is that the hedgehog would have eaten all the slugs for this gardener without the need for poison in the first place 😩🤬

Thank you for sharing 💔🦔

Poor little soul.😢.

It's so sad that the public use ban was over turned 😔

Balloons do not go to heaven. They land in the ocean and choke sea turtles, kill dolphins and whales, and the ribbons entangle birds. Many times, they end up on a beach as litter. Even the ones marked "biodegradable" can hurt animals before they have a chance to break down. Animals far from the ocean, such as horses, have been hurt and killed by balloons (they eat them when they land in their hay or they get spooked and bolt). Some balloons have started fires when they got entangled in power lines.
Sky lanterns have set homes, power lines, trees, and buildings on fire. Sky lanterns can also entangle an animal even if it is marketed as "biodegradable." There are many safe alternatives to releasing litter into the air, such as planting a tree for your loved one and watching it bloom, or blowing bubbles into the air. Grief is a painful process. In our grief, we do not need to cause others grief. While there are many environmental problems facing our planet, this is a very simple one to solve.
#wildaware #balloons #balloonsblow #nature
... See MoreSee Less

Very useful information for all dog owners.Many pet owners may not be aware of this but conkers, the hard brown horse chestnuts, are poisonous to dogs.
During this time of the year, it is common that we start finding them on the floor, and our dogs might be curious to play with them.
However, this is something that you should try to avoid because conkers contain aesculin, a toxic substance, that can be dangerous if ingested.
Signs of toxicity include vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, excessive thirst and lethargy. The signs can appear from 6 hours to 2 days after eating the poisonous nuts and, depending on how many were ingested, this type of poisoning can be life-threatening.
If you've seen your dog eat conkers or if you recognise any sign of intoxication, bring to the vet as soon as you can. Early treatment is key to a successful outcome and a quick recovery.
... See MoreSee Less

Very useful information for all dog owners.

Comment on Facebook

Chris Burningham

Contact Numbers

To apply to adopt / foster:
Marcia Harris – 01273 551815
Jan Meredith – 01403 864742
Chris Thornton-Clough – 01273 553735
Helen Barnes – 01444 400371
Paula Hamblin – 01273 270636

For advice on neutering:
Jan Meredith – 01403 864742

To help with fundraising:
Keren O’Mahony – 01273 725943

General help & advice:
Kate Tapper

Dogs for adoption

Free Donations…

…every time you shop online!

All you need to do is click one of the images below, set up an account and go shopping to start the cash rolling in!


 

Why not set up accounts with both the above – that way chances are wherever you shop, you can donate.